Monday, March 31, 2014

Busy week

Good morning! It's been a few days since I've posted. It's been a very busy week, meaning we have actually left the house every day since last Tuesday and eaten out every day, very unusual for us.
 
The glass company called on Thursday and set me up an appointment for Friday for my windshield so we dropped it off and headed out to breakfast and to the grocery store to pass the time. Since I filed a claim, the insurance picked up the tab less my $500 deductible so I am very happy about that. Since it was no meat Friday, we decided to go out for a nice Lobster and Shrimp dinner.
 
Saturday we went to the RV show and did a lot of walking. We wanted to see if they had the travel trailer that we are looking into but they didn't. We looked at other trailers and also looked at some 5th wheels, I like to see what is new on the market and all the gadgets they come with. The cutest one we saw was a Bay Hill 5th wheel, special "show" price of $80,000 which was ridiculous, but it was very nice the way it was laid out. It had a kitchen island with bar stools, dishwasher, ceiling fan, theater chairs and room for washer/dryer. It is amazing what is out there, there are some huge motor homes (2 bed, 1-1/2 bath, theatre room, washer/dryer and dishwasher) that cost hundreds of thousand of dollars. The Prevost motor homes are in the high $500K range for a 2007 pre-owned one, is that crazy or what?
 
When we got home there was a message from someone who wanted to come see our house that is for sale so we set it up for that same afternoon. They were a really nice couple and asked a lot of specific questions, so hopefully we will hear back from them. Wish us luck with that.
 
Yesterday was a great day, the weather was excellent and we had relatives in town. We got together with most of the family and also went out to dinner last night. Too much eating out is not good, my jeans said so this morning.
 
I also had Hubby get more pictures of the Hummingbird baby. It was 14 days old yesterday, so it probably only has another week and it will fly off. She has done a great job feeding this one because it's filling out the next fast. Isn't it amazing how fast it grew? I wish I could pick it up and feel how soft it is.
 

 
 
 
 
That's my recap of the last few day. Have a great day!
Cheryl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment