Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Baby hummingbird and some me time

I promised you a picture of the baby hummingbird and here it is. It is so small and blends in so well that you can't even tell what it is. The fur you see is down the middle of its back, its head is pointed towards the bottom left and is tucked down. It's only 2 days old and approx. 3/4" long, so I am going to wait and get another pic when it is bigger. At least it will have room in the nest, the last nest we had there were two babies and it was a bit crowded by the time they flew off, I feared they would push each other out sometimes.

 
I went for a long overdue Mani and Pedi today at a new place and loved it. The leg and foot massage was the best that I have had so far and I will definitely be back. I don't buy a lot of things for myself, but I love my 'me' time at the spa, so relaxing.

I continue my exercising (mostly) and do it first thing in the morning. If I am up early enough I like to walk the neighborhood before the sun fully comes out otherwise I am on the Wii doing my workout. My Wii Mii doesn't let me get away with not working out everyday either: "Is that Cheryl? Well, it's been 2 days since I've seen you. Decided to take a little break from your workout routine eh?"  I guess I need to record the exercise that I do without the Wii so it can keep track of it and not hound me.
 
Guess what tomorrow is??? Weigh in day (and you were thinking Hump Day weren't you?). We will see how well I did from last week to this week. Now I'm thinking I shouldn't of had that grilled Rueben with cheese for lunch but I couldn't resist. The boys came over last night and Hubby made them Ruebens and they smelled so good, but since I was full from the early dinner, I vowed I would have one for lunch today. I even got rid of some of those Irish cupcakes, they said they would come back this afternoon and eat some more - yippee :) 
 
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Cheryl
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment: