Monday, March 3, 2014

Cleaning & laundry

Happy Monday! Our storm has passed and it was nice and sunny today. Rather than go for my planned walk, I cleaned the house while Hubby cleaned up the pool and debris outside and it ended up being plenty of exercise. I even decided to pull out the stove and clean underneath it, I don't know what I was thinking when that idea came along! But all is cleaned, the last load of laundry is in the dryer and I will save washing the outside windows for another day. Honestly, I don't know where all the dust comes from, our downstairs is mainly tile and wood, our carpet in all the bedrooms is brand new and we don't have any children or pets running around kicking up dust, it's a complete mystery to me.

Tomorrow is Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday then Lent will be upon us. For me, it is a good time of year to fast and give up something that I like or make a commitment to do something during that time, like exercising. I look at it as a "second chance" if I blew my New Years resolution to get back on track. Wish me luck to get back on that exercise train, I am sure the guilt from what I will be eating tomorrow will be all the motivation I need. 

Time to fold that dryer of towels and then settle in with the Hubby and watch some TV. Hopefully my posts will get more interesting as I get the hang of this.

Have a great night!
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment