Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Windshield and Baby Hummingbird

Hubby got the pictures of the baby yesterday and I forgot to post them on here for you this morning because we had errands and then we went out for a late breakfast. I also got an estimate on replacing my cracked windshield on my FJ. I was just going to pay for it out of pocket because I have a $500 deductible on insurance and I would actually save money because surely it would be less than that right? NOT! The estimate was $1146! I just about died when I heard that and thought the glass must have gold flakes in it for that price. The estimate shows the windshield is $241, it's the labor, moulding (yes I spelled that correctly) and the clips that all need to replaced when they pull the windshield out that make up the balance of that. That is crazy, so I ended up calling the insurance and filed the claim and all I am waiting for is for the glass place to call and say the glass is in. Our insurance company is so easy to deal with.

Sorry, I got distracted. Here are the pictures. The baby was 10 days old yesterday and is absolutely adorable.

Here is the mama feeding it, as soon as she shows up you can see that little beak peaking out of the nest. I hope you can zoom in on these pictures to see that. I need to check that and if not, I will need to crop them closer for future.



 
 

And here is the baby, it thought the camera was mama and had its little beak open and ready.
 
 
 
Cold, windy and rainy here today. Yuck. I know I should not complain because we get a few weeks of bad weather the entire year and I have friends and family with tons of snow and below zeros temps this morning and it's Spring. Sorry!!
 
Have a nice rest of the day!
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment