Thursday, March 27, 2014

Storm clouds

I took these photos last night after it stopped raining, the clouds were so dark and the sun so bright. I am still learning how to use my camera and how to take sun shots and night shots so bear with me. Both of these were taken with the same setting, the only difference is, the first one has the sun mostly behind the clouds and the second with the shining through so that adds to the darkness. I hope we are finally done with the rain, cold and wind and hopefully it will be sunny and warm tomorrow. In the meantime, Hubby has a fire going since it may be our last one ever in the house. Gotta get it while you can.
 
 
 
 
 
We went out for an early dinner to our favorite little Mexican place. They have great food and awesome margaritas, the best I have ever had. We got our usual waitress so the service was awesome too, I love that girl. 
 
Have a great night.
Cheryl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment