Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Last call for alcohol or....

Lent begins tomorrow, so if you participate in that you are probably giving up something for that time, like alcohol, or junk food, or maybe ice cream. Today I ate a lot of bad food, like Italian sausage, spicy chicken tenders and fried mozzarella sticks that I will regret tomorrow, but I got it out of my system and tomorrow is a brand new day.

It was a lazy day today, probably since I did way too much yesterday. I slept late, spent too much time on the computer and sat outside with my camera trying to capture the hummingbirds fighting for the feeder. It was a gorgeous day, clear, blue skies and around 70 degrees.

We decided to replace the linoleum floor with tile in our outside bathroom last week. My son laid it and got it grouted on Monday. Hubby got the tile and grout sealed and the toilet installed today so it is now usable, it looks great. We call it the outside bathroom because when we built an addition to the house for a garage /workshop we also added another bathroom that has access to the outside pool and patio area so people don't need to come through the house. That was one of the best ideas we've ever had considering back them we had carpet in the house and kids running in and out that were in the pool all the time...ahhhh, the good old days.

That about sums up my lazy day. 

Have a nice night,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment