Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF, Chiles Rellenos Recipe

TGIF! Meatless Friday, so Hubby made Cod Fish Tacos and I made my Chiles Rellenos Bake, it was delicious and I shoved all those dishes into my wonderful glorious working dishwasher (I did not realize how much I missed that thing). Here is the recipe for the Chiles Rellenos if you are interested.



 
      The weather here has been great, 80s and beautiful and I have been sitting inside going through the 500 plus photos I shot since I got my camera a few weeks ago. I am not a sun person, I can be in the sun for about 10 minutes and once I heat up I am done (unless I am in a pool). I burn very easily and I hate being hot so that makes me a fall and winter person. You could tell this by the color of my legs, which reminds me, I need to stock up on some more Tan in a Can so I can wear shorts and not blind anybody.
Not much going on today other than grocery shopping, cooking and making a mess in the kitchen. The hummingbird egg is beginning to crack so hopefully we will have a baby this weekend!!! I can't wait to get some pictures, the babies are so cute and tiny it's amazing. One year we had them right outside the living room side window and we set up a camera to film them from birth to flight (about 21 days). The mother would fly up to the window when we were there filming so we pulled the curtain around the lens so she couldn't see us standing there. Before she would go back to her nest to feed she would then look into the front window to see if she could see us at the side window, it was bizarre, I didn't know they were that smart.
 
Have a great night!
Cheryl










No comments:

Post a Comment