Saturday, March 22, 2014

I don't do windows...

I finally got around to cleaning some of those windows today that I was going to do 2 weeks ago. I am really on top of that, hey? I don't do windows....often, as it involves ladders and such, but I bought a long handled washer squeegee the other day so now I can reach them.

I need to share with you this glass cleaner product that I use, Sprayway. If you have never tried it, you need to, you will never buy another glass cleaner again. It's a foam spray, it smells terrific, it dries without streaking, it's absolutely wonderful and it's the BEST GLASS CLEANER EVER. It's also made in the U.S.A.


They have many other cleaners on their website too that I have not tried, but based on how well this product performs, I will not hesitate to try others they offer. This is my recommendation, I have nothing to gain from promoting this product.
That's my tip for today - I hope you try it and if you do, let me know what you thought of it.
I got my 40 minute walk in this morning, it was overcast until almost 11:00 which was great for me because you know how I love the sun - not!
Have a great day!
Cheryl  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment