Sunday, March 9, 2014

Final assembly of cup cakes

Hello. Today is my day off from exercise so I finished those cupcakes I started yesterday. I frosted each of them with Nutella, then added whipped cream and strawberries to the ones in the large baking cups.

 
Then I peeled the wrappers on the ones on the right, put them on top and added the cream and the strawberries. They look so cute.


The next time I make them I am going to make a cupcake 3/4 full and then just put the stuff on top rather than have a 2 part cake. I did not think about how difficult it would be to pick up and eat, I was thinking about keeping it together for transporting. If you were serving this without the wrapper on a plate with a fork it would be great and super cute for a shower or something but I would not use the cake cup wrappers since they need to be peeled. Live and learn, that's why we practice and experiment.
 
We had smoked brisket for dinner and green beans with Feta, it was delicious. Hubby makes the best barbeque ever.

That's about it for me, most of my day was spent in the kitchen, these were time consuming.

Now it's time for me to relax. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment