Friday, May 9, 2014

Sounds and silhouettes

Happy Friday everyone. Not much to report, I have been sitting out back the last 2 nights and photographing the birds. I find that I am more interested in the hummingbird silhouettes than I am in getting a great detailed pictures, but I did get some great close shots too and will sort through them and post over the weekend hopefully. They are just so graceful and beautiful. I just sit out there before sundown and just enjoy the bird sounds, it's very peaceful. We have a lot of birds here in addition to the hummers, maybe I should start taking pictures of them too, they probably feel left out.
 
 It is very fun to see everyone in the Hummingbird groups announce and post pictures of the arrival of the hummers in their area. Many of those pictures are stunning. They get so excited and I don't blame them. Fortunately for us, we have them year round here, but the numbers do increase in the Spring and Fall when they are migrating. When we move, I would like to have a large window somewhere, maybe in a green house, with a dark blue tint on it and have just silhouettes of hummers on it. I think that would look beautiful!!
 
Here are some silhouette pictures I took a while back.


 

 
 

 




Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl











 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment