Saturday, May 17, 2014

For the birds

I haven't had much to post about, because it's been 100+ here and I have not been baking or cooking. When I went walking yesterday the air quality from the fires sucked and that was at 6:30 am and it was already 70 degrees out. So, all I have today are bird pictures that I took the last couple days in the morning and tonight - enjoy!!

You can't see me right??

The protector of the east feeder

Pretty boy!
 
First one in the pie plate feeder!!
Finches taking turns for the feeder. 3 on the rope.


This is fast Freddie's feeder and don't you forget it.
Little devil
He doesn't like it when I stand there with my camera, he gets mad!
This guy loves to squawk, must not like it on that cactus!


When I swapped the feeders tonight, he was in my face and loved my hair.


Is that a mirror? No? I better go!


This little princess was showing off, she's so tiny.

 

She just loved to flitter around.

This guy is a Western Scrub Jay, when he is around, he wants everyone to know it, so loud.

Thanks for stopping by, today is Armed Forces Day so give a shout out to those serving and those who have served. Thanks for your prayers for the people and fire fighters out here, it's not over yet, fires are still raging so keep them coming!

Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment