Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, whether you have fur babies or kids. It's all the same as far as I am concerned!
 
I had a great day and did absolutely nothing. My Hubby is fantastic, he did everything this morning from cooking to setting the table. He normally does all the cooking, but it was nice not to have to assist with anything or do any clean up. Da boys came over for breakfast and we started with Mimosas and needless to say, 2 bottles of champagne later and I had my quota of vitamin C for the day by 11 a.m! I am amazed I didn't have to take a nap today.
  
This card from the Da boys pretty much sums up the teenage years for me, at least I don't have any gray hairs from it (yet). It kind of goes along with that saying "Buy your Mom a Margarita for Mother's Day because you are the reason she drinks".
 
 
Hubby got me flowers and a card  and our two youngest boys got me orchids
 
 
  
My oldest son sent me cookbooks and a photography book (he knows me well). Look out, I'll be making stuff out of these cookbooks for sure! 
 
 
It was a great day! I hope you all had a great day too. Thanks for stopping by and reading!
Cheryl
 




No comments:

Post a Comment