Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's Friday, I mean Tuesday!

I started this post on Friday and wrote one sentence and lost interest. The weather has been hot here, so I have not been baking since the Hummingbird Cake I made last weekend. I have however, been spending time outside in the evening with the hummingbirds trying to get some good shots and I have several to share with you. I like sunset the best as more gather at one time and since it's a "last call" situation, there is less fighting it seems. The feeders in the back yard are heavily guarded, this is the only feeder that gets more than 1 hummingbird at a time.
 

 
 
COWABUNGA dude!
I'm sexy and I know it.
 
Hmmm, I must be early, no one is here yet.

All dressed up to meet the ladies.
 
Pretty in pink

In the shadows


Here comes trouble...actually I think that's Frank.

The feeder is all mine - WINNING!
Sorry I'm late for Happy Hour! The traffic was awful!
Is this seat taken??
Heeeeere's Johnny!

I hope you enjoyed these. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!!
Cheryl

2 comments: